Saturday, April 18, 2015

Earth Overcome: Part 6, Gallatian

  It didn't take long for night to come.  You'd think it'd take forever since I had nothing to kill time.  Even if I did it wasn't like I could.  I was starting to wonder why we attacked at night.  They would know we were there soon enough.  That was just one of the many holes in the plan.  What do expect from the eighteen year old strategist.  Though hey, what can you do?  It's not like I could talk.

  Sara landed the ship right outside of their warehouse.  The heat sensors had placed the ninja in the basement, which would mean that Scar had to use the stairs.  There were two guards outside the main door, but Scar shot them quickly and quietly.  What kind of person can just kill without remorse? 

  "We're using the front door?" asked Agon.

  "Why wouldn't we?" asked Scar.

  Agon put his hand on the wall closest to him. "Why use the door..." I swear I've never seen anything like it.  he put his entire hand through the wall.  Then all he had to do was flex and it came crashing down.  "When we can make our own, elaborate entrance?" he finished.

  "Agon..." Scar started to scold.

  "What?  They already know we're here."

  I nodded, the whisper had told me that, though I wasn't able to tell anyone.

  "Fine." she grumbled.  Then before any guards could get us, she stepped around the rubble and rushed inside.  It was just us.  Me and Agon against everything.

"So." started Agon. "How do we grab their attention?"
  "You smash stuff?" I thought.

  "I'll smash stuff!" he yelled.

  He punched a different wall and it too came crumbling around him.  The dust was flying in the air, but it worked.  There was a stream of thugs running into the room.

  "Take them out!" one guy yelled, and that was all anyone said.  They all moved the same way and had the same glazed look.  They were either high or being controlled.

  Agon went ballistic and tore into the nearest person.  I instead, let the suit take over, it kicked into the air and hovered there above the guards.  I watched as my fist glowed and gleamed.  Then a beam leapt out of it blasted straight into a guard.  The whisper and the suit were working together, it'd tell it where someone was and the suit would blast it.  I was just along for the ride.  My arm whipped around again and I the bolt of energy felled another one.

  "Lasers?" asked Agon. "That's awesome."

  Agon himself was a blur.  He was a flurry of slashing and fire.  The guards didn't know what to do.  they didn't know how to approach him.  So they fell.

  I raised my arm again and the laser sprayed across the room.  I don't know how many people I hit, but it was a lot.  I didn't a thing.

  Then I heard a BLAMM!!!  A gunshot.  I looked down at my arm and there was a hole.  No blood, just a hole.  The pain came in hard and I hit the ground.  Two of the thuigs saw there chance and rushed me.  I struggled to my knees.  They got closer.  I steadied myself with my good and arm and slowly raised my bad one.  They grinned at each other, then at me.  Instead of a laser, I shot out a shockwave and they flew across the room.  They looked like they hit the wall pretty hard.  Be fore I could recover, another tried to rush me, but this one had a knife.  He slashed and I stepped back to avoid him.  He lunged and I sidestepped.  That was my moment.  I grabbed his hand and made him drop the knife, then I brought my hands back and shot off another shockwave!  He landed in a heap on the other side of the room.

  I looked around myself.  Whatever guys I didn't hit, Agon had.  The fight was over.  Then I remembered Agon and looked over at him.  He was shaking and twitching.  His breathing was heavy, almost like a growl.  I inched closer, wondering what was wrong.

  "Agon, are you well?" It wasn't what I wanted to say, but it's what I did.

  ROARR!!!  He turned around and tried to jump on top of me.  if it wasn't for the whisper and suit I would have been clawed.  Instead I was hovering in the air.  I raised both arms and shot him twice, but it didn't faze him.  He was too strong.  He jumped up and grabbed me by my leg.  Then he pulled me back down!  I was on my back, with him right on top of me.  He opened his mouth to breathe fire and started to see the back of his mouth glow. 

  "Don't..." I thought.  I never realized how scary he was up close.  Then something happened.  He stopped, and then he shook his head.

  "What happened?" he moaned.

  I wanted scream, "You almost killed me!" but I said: "You attempted to murder me."

  "How?" he asked.

  "It appears you lost control."

  "Again." he shook his head.

  I was sighing on the inside, but I never did, I just said "Come let's get back to the aircraft."

    Video Log: Agon

  "I feel bad about this... I blame dragons... and Long."

  End Log

No comments:

Post a Comment